Monday, October 1, 2007

Summer highlights and photos- Part 1

I've wondered if anyone is reading this (if you are, please leave us a comment), and recently I've had a couple of people ask me when I'm going to get around to posting again. That answers my question. Here it is!

We had a super-eventful summer, so I'm going to start at the beginning- Memorial Day Weekend. That weekend my brother Drew graduated from high school, we threw him a big luau party and Jon and I celebrated our twelfth wedding anniversary.


In June, I had a couple of business meetings in Dallas and Arlington. Drew came up to stay with me and we went to a Rangers game. We got to see Sammy Sosa hit his 600th! It was so exciting and we had a blast. (these pictures were shot with my camera phone)

This one was snapped right as Sosa hit it!

We spent fourth of July watching the fireworks with Jon's family.


Much more still to come... I'll post part two later today.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash